Mapview app settings allow you to manage your account, set custom defaults for trips, choose the language you wish to work in and more. Below is an overview of the setting menu items.
Accessing the app settings
To access the app settings, open the main menu on your iPhone or iPad and tap 'Settings'.
Settings menu overview
- Log Emails/ Log Calls: turn on/off automatic logging of emails or calls made in Mapview.
- Note Text Size: edit the text size of your notes in the contact details area.
- Note Display Area Size: edit the text size of the contact detail area.
- Name/Company or Company/Name: choose to display the contact name or company name primarily when you tap on a pin. (This can also be for account, opportunities etc).
- Accept Approximate Geocode Results: if your data is showing up in Mapview but not displaying on the map, you can turn on accept approximate geocode results to map your data again with less strict standards. For example, if your data is incomplete, such as missing a postal code.
- Calendars: choose the calendars you want to view in Mapview. By default all calendars are set to on.
- Documentation: tap documentation to access our support pages.
- Contact Us: tap contact us to send our support team an email in app.
- Backup: set the frequency of your backups (available for Basic and Pro plans).
- Restore: restore backups from your iPad and iPhone.
- Trips: set your default trip settings.
- Language: choose from over 16 different languages.
- Custom Pins: create customized pins with text and emojis to create your own personalized experience.
- Choose groups to sync: choose groups from your device address book to sync with Mapview.
- Save new contact to device: if you add a new contact in Mapview you can choose whether it syncs to your device address book.