Mapview has many features designed to help you manage your sales process geographically. After you have created an account, you will come to the main map screen where you can access Mapview's main features by opening the main menu.
If you choose to import data from your device address book during set up, you will now see the data on the map. If you do not see your contacts on the map, please review our troubleshooting guide.
Also, if you granted Mapview access to your calendar, you will now see location-based appointments from your calendar on the map. If you did not grant Mapview access to your calendar, you can change that anytime by going to your device settings.
Main menu options
- Account settings: tap the settings icon–next to your username–to manage your account settings.
- List by Name: tap this icon to view your imported contacts in a list view.
- Filter by Groups: tap this icon to view imported and custom groups of contacts.
- Planned Activities: tap the task icon to view your daily tasks. Tasks include email, phone, event, meeting and other.
- Trips: tap the trips icon to see your daily routes in a list view with appointments and meeting tasks.
- Recent Activity: tap recent activity to view all recently completed tasks.
- Mapview Calling: call contacts in Mapview with our VoIP calling service.
- Settings: tap on this menu item to manage app and feature settings
Screen icon options
- Radial Search: tap the circle icon to search for contacts in a radius.
- Current Location: this icon takes you to your current location on the map.
- Map Settings: tap the earth icon to change the map view to satellite, show/hide points of interest, filter by address label, and more.