Mapview can automatically generate groups from Oracle Sales Cloud fields that are a picklist type (i.e Lead Rank has three values: Hot, Warm, Cool). Each group will be distinguished on the map with a unique pin. You can move data between automatic groups by editing the Oracle Sales Cloud records.
Creating automatic groups
- Start by opening the main menu and tapping 'Filters'
- Tap the '+' sign in the top right corner
- Choose 'Automatic Groups'
- Next check off the field from each object that you would like to turn into a group. For example, if you choose 'Lead Rank', three groups will be created with the values 'Hot, Warm and Cool'.
- Now you will see the groups in the Oracle Sales Cloud section of the 'Filters' menu.
Changing the automatic group pin
Once the automatic groups are created, they will be randomly assigned a map pin. You can edit this pin by tapping on the information icon next to the group.
If you would like to create custom pins for your groups you can learn how to in this article.
If you have any questions you can contact us here.