Change the status of a task to help you stay on top of your activity list. There are five different statuses to choose from:
- Not started: this is the task default status. A task will stay in the task list as 'Not Started' until the status is changed.
- Started: change a task to 'Started' when you begin a visit or an email, but do not complete it.
- On Hold: put a task on hold when you plan to complete it later and want a reminder in your task list.
- Complete: set a task to complete and automatically generate a time stamped log of completed tasks.
- Follow Up: use follow up when you want to set the current task to complete and at the same time generate a new instance of the activity at a later date.
To change the status of a task tap the status flag next to the task you would like to change.