When you are done working with data synced with Mapview from an external group, you have two options to remove the data. You can either remove or delete the group.
Removing the group from syncing with Mapview will keep the data available in the external source.
Deleting the group in Mapview will also delete the group and all of the data from the external source.
Removing an external group
- Open the main menu and tap 'Settings'
- Tap 'Choose groups to sync'
- Uncheck the external group to remove from Mapview
Deleting an external group
- Open the main menu and tap 'Filters'
- Tap on the information icon next to the group you would like to delete.
- Tap 'Delete group and members'
- Select 'Delete'