Mapview can automatically generate groups from Salesforce fields that are a picklist type (i.e Lead Rating has three values: Hot, Warm, Cold). Each group will be distinguished on the map with a custom pin. You can move data between automatic groups by editing the Salesforce record.
Creating automatic groups
- Start by opening the main menu and tapping 'Filters'
- Tap the '+' sign in the top right-hand corner
- Choose 'Automatic Groups'
- Next check off the field from each object that you would like to turn into a group. For example, if you choose 'Lead Rating', three groups will be created with the values 'Hot, Warm and Cold'.
- Now you will see the groups in the Salesforce section of the 'Filters' menu.
Changing the automatic group pin
Once the automatic groups are created, they will be randomly assigned a map pin. You can edit this pin by tapping on the information icon next to the group.
If you have any questions contact us here