You can manage the duration of your subscription in Mapview, from the iTunes App Store or in the Settings app on your device. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do so only from the iTunes App Store or Settings app.
How to manage your subscriptions
- To change your subscription duration in Mapview, start by opening the main menu and tapping the information icon next to your name at the top of the menu.
- Next, tap the information icon next to the service plan name
- Tap 'Upgrade' on the next screen.
- Here you can choose a new subscription duration.
*If you decide to change to a subscription duration that is shorter than the plan you are on, the new shorter subscription duration will not go into effect until the longer subscription period is over. For example, if you decide to change from 'Quarterly' to 'Monthly' your plan change will not go into effect until the 'Quarterly' plan expires.
*If you decide to change to a subscription duration that is longer than the plan you are on, it will go into effect immediately.
From the iTunes App Store (iOS 11+)
- Start by opening the iTunes App Store app on your device.
- Tap your profile photo in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on your Apple ID and login.
- Choose 'Subscriptions' > 'Mapview Pro'.
- Here you can edit your subscription duration or choose to cancel Mapview.
From the Settings App (iOS 11+)
- Access Settings in the home of your device
- Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and AppStore
- Tap your e-mail and Apple ID > View Apple ID and enter your password
- Now, tap Subscription > Manage and select Mapview
- Change the duration or tap 'Cancel Subscription'
For a more detailed description of managing your subscriptions across devices and operating systems, you can visit Apple Support: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039